Making decisions and effectively executing actions that move you - step by step - from internal confusion and loss to clarity and reconnection is the crux of building your best life after trauma. Through the coaching process you will learn how to reclaim yourself from the grip of the past, empower yourself in the present, and create the future you so deeply desire.
Making the shift from powerless to powerful can be a tough process to attempt alone. Assumptions, interpretations, limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns can trip you up when you least expect or don’t even notice it. For this reason, having a coach to guide your own intuitive process can help you stay focused, goal-oriented and forward moving.
Coaching is a process of evaluation and learning. Working via telephone or Skype, we’ll assess where you are today and decide where you want to be tomorrow. Then, we’ll develop a plan for how you will get there. By the time we are finished you will have evolved into a stronger, more powerful, more action-oriented and courageous you, at which point you will:
- Feel incredibly good about who you are today
- Understand and appreciate who you have been in the past
- Feel strong, confident and connected to who you are
- Get your life on track with meaning and purpose
- Live a life aligned with your core values
- Engage in meaningful relationships
- Build a career based on your talents and passion
- Put in place proper boundaries
- Feel at peace with who you are
- Feel strong, empowered and certain of what you want and how you will get it
There are two ways we can work together:
(2) 50-Minute Sessions Per Month
(4) 50-Minute Sessions Per Month
(4) Email Checkins
Emergency Access via text/phone
Are you ready to access your healing potential and get on track live the life you were meant to live, every minute of every day?
To set up a complimentary phone call to discuss how we might work together, email: Michele@yourlifeaftertrauma.com.